Beginning the Short Sale Process:
We provide short sale services to new and existing clients who were denied a loan modification or who were ineligible, and also to those who are no longer interested in keeping their home and would like to put it on the market. There is no cost to the struggling homeowner to do a short sale. In fact, you will receive relocation assistance up to $30,000 upon close of sale.
What to Expect
- Our short sale specialists are always available to answer any of your questions at all times throughout the process
- Using our effective marketing methods, we will sell your home in a timely manner
- All of the negotiations with your lender will be handled by PreFore, keeping the process stress free for you.
- We value your time and privacy. Our specialists will accomodate your needs and work around your schedule in showing your home while you continue to live there.
- PreFore will work hard to get you the highest amount of money in relocation assistance.
Get Started on Your Loan Modification or Short SaleFirst and Last Name
Your Lender (e.g. Wells Fargo)
How many loans do you have?
Have You Currently Missed any Payments on Your Mortgage?
If yes, how many have you missed?
What is the reason you seek a short sale?
Best Time of Day to Contact You
Submitting this form is a request for foreclosure prevention services only, and does not obligate you to make any commitment to our services at this time. A representative will contact you to provide you with more information and to walk you through the qualification process.